Saturday, April 30, 2011

what my week looks like...

Still getting pictures uploaded. Will post Easter and more backdated photos soon. In the meantime enjoy my latest. I overheated some coffee in the microwave and when I pulled the cup out my hands coolness made the overheated liquid explode all over my hand. It took 12 hours in cold water before I could have it out without yelling in pain. It happened Monday and the skin didn't start falling off until Thursday. It isn't fun bit at least it is my left hand and it didn't happen to either of my babies.

I am doing pretty well though. Allergies are kicking this houses butt with the blooming of everything all at once outside. Bliss is on day 3 of cold like symptoms from it. Other than that we are all well and just getting through it all.

Love to everyone.


anofferingoflove said...

oh. my. god.
you just made me so thankful we ditched our microwave & more determined than ever not to get another, those things are scary!
hope you heal quickly xo

battynurse said...

Ouch. That looks awful. I've heard of the exploding liquid before but haven't ever had it happen. Dan did once with his coffee but it wasn't that bad. Take care.