Friday, March 12, 2010

smooch...



Are these the cutest pictures or what? One may be inclined to think my adorable daughter has mastered kissing with all her other AMAZING feats of late like running, climbing stairs, opening packages etc. One would be, however, incorrect.

Yes folks, these freaking adorable pictures are NOT of her kissing. They are of her doing this cute sniffing thing that makes us all laugh many times a day when she does it. I would upload a movie of it but that would take a week if it would even work. I added one of these to the right so I can "pretend" she is kissing because as of yet she does not do it.

About once every two or three weeks she will kiss me by sucking my lip or lips and I LOVE it and freeze to ride it out as long as possible. But they are few and far between.

Bliss was kissy from the get go pretty much and I am working on it daily with Soul but for now I shall have to be content with holding her often, hugging her often and kissing her all the time. She will kiss back eventually, and it will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, I just keep looking at these pics, and laughing with a joy filled heart.

Bliss and I are also doing well.

5 comments:

battynurse said...

Such a cutie. My little sister used to make a face like that when her nose was stuffed up. We got such a kick out of it then too.

tireegal68 said...

She's gorgeous! What a lovely funny face:)
hope life up north is treating you well:)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

So cute!

anofferingoflove said...

oh. my. god. she is adorable!!!

Neenie said...

omg Bleu....she is absolutely the cutest mishy moshy squishy tushie ever!!!!!!! Look at that face!!! :)